Comment on page
Generate a token. You can get your token mint address in this step.
Part 1. Token Information.
- Type basic token information of your token.
- Upload an image first and then wait for approval from your wallet pop-up window.
- The 'Upload to Symbol image URL or IPFS' will be automatically filled in after you upload the image.
- Click 'Upload Metadata.' to proceed.
Part 2. Create Token.
- Enter a token trading decimal between 0 to 9.
- In this tutorial, I choose 4, which means 0.0001.
- Enter the total supply of your token.
- In this tutorial, I choose 1,000,000,000.
- The total amount of tokens should be written in the positive integer number.
- Click 'Create Token' to proceed.
Part 3. Done.
- Congratulations! Your token information is saved on the Metadata.
- Done with the token creation.
- Go on to the 'My Token' tab at the top and scroll down to see the newly created token.
- Press 'Reload' if it is not showing.