Comment on page
The Dexlab Protocol
Dexlab Token Utility
- 1.There will be 5 staking tiers
- 2.Each tier provides its own features.
- Features include: fee reduction, fee functions, levels of access to analytics tools, pool access, airdrop, distributions, GUI access to token minting, and more.
- 3.The higher the tier, the better the features.
- 1.Dexlab's governance aims to build a complete protocol for development and usage.
- Voting for ecosystem initiatives.
- New features development.
- Liquidity rewards distribution specs.
- 2.Staking Tier offects Voting Power
- 3.The higher the tier, the more privileges you will have.
- 4.Preferential treatment for those who are more invested(staked).
- 1.Staking tier level determines accessibility to pools.
- Pool creators set rules.
- 2.Preferential treatment for those staking, determined by IDO owner.
- IDO creators set rules,
The only circumstance under which this happens is when the provided wallet address is incorrect. Unfortunately, we cannot change the destination address.
More than one application was not allowed per person according to the whitelist policy. In the case of a duplicate wallet address/e-mail address/Twitter address, only one was accepted.
It was airdropped only to participants in the whitelist.
Currently, DXL tokens can be traded below. Dexlab: https://trade.dexlab.space/#/market/DYfigimKWc5VhavR4moPBibx9sMcWYVSjVdWvPztBPTa Raydium: https://raydium.io/swap/?ammId=asdEJnE7osjgnSyQkSZJ3e5YezbmXuDQPiyeyiBxoUm Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dexlab Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dexlab
DXL tokens will be used in various places. As the Dexlab ecosystem expands, such as Minting Lab, Bot Trading, IDO, etc., it can be used in various places.