Once you arrive on DexLab.space for the first time you have the possibility to create a new wallet. Let's start from the bottom.
STEP ONE: Connecting / Creating Wallet
Click 'Lauch app.'
2. Connect wallet by clicking the 'Connect Wallet' button on the center of the page.
3. Click 'sollet.io.'
4-1. You will be given 'seed words', make sure to save them offline somewhere safe. “Seed Words” are your private keys to reconnect your wallet.
4-2. If you are reconnecting the existing wallet, click 'Restore existing wallet' and insert your seed words to restore your wallet.
5. Rewrite the seed phrases (words) and click 'continue' to proceed.
6. Choose your password. (If you have your seed phrases, password in optional)
7. Click 'Connect' to finish making the wallet.
Congratulation! You made a wallet!
STEP TWO: Connecting your wallet
2. Click the 'Connect' button on the top right corner and 'sollet.io' sequentially to connect your existing wallet.
3. Click 'Restore existing wallet' and write down your own Seed Words to unlock your wallet.
4. Finally, you connected your wallet! 'sollet.iowallet' button will show your wallet balance.
STEP THREE: Adding SOL token.
Click the account icon and 'sollet.iowallet' button sequentially.
2. Herin, you can check your tokens' balance at a glance.
3. Confirm the SOL wallet address to transfer SOL to be used as a fee or to trade SOL. Click the 'Receive' button and copy the deposit address.
4. Now, you can add other tokens in your 'sollet.iowallet.' Click '+.'
5. Add a token to your wallet.